This Stunning Honda CD200 was built by a very good customer of ours, Peter in Kent, using parts available on our website. All of the parts Peter bought from us to put on the bike are available on our webshop.
About the bike
We modified the frame to fit the seat and supplied all the new Honda parts to finish the build. Peter used our Vincent seat with a basic pad and our chrome megaphone exhaust as a result meaning you can definitely hear this bike coming as well as giving a classic Cafe Racer look. Basalt exhaust wrap was used to allow gases from the exhaust to exit quicker and also to reduce heat in the engine bay so gives an added performance boost. Chrome ace bars were also fitted to the bike to give a better riding position and to make the bike more streamlined with Peter on it! For comfort, some rubber grips were added but the grips also helped to add some typical Cafe Racer style.
Click below to view the Products used on this build –
- Our Complete Cafe Racer Vincent With Light Seat
- The Complete Cafe Racer Polished CNC Mirrors
- Two Complete Cafe Racer Megaphone Exhaust
- 15m of Complete Cafe Racer Basalt Exhaust Wrap
- Complete Cafe Racer Handlebar Grips (Available in 7/8″ and 1″)
- Complete Cafe Racer Chrome Ace Bars
- Take a look at a variety of Complete Cafe Racer Headlights