Honda CB125 Superdream 1989 Cafe Racer in Gulf Racing Colours
This bike has under 14000 miles on it and has been totally rebuilt using products that we stock and sell.
The Frame, Swinging Arm, Side Stand, Front Mudguard Brackets, Rear Mudguard Brackets and all other brackets are Powder-Coated in Gulf Orange. The Wheels, Foot Peg Hangers and Fork Tubes are all Powder-Coated Gulf Orange. The Tank, Mudguard, Headlight Bowl and Seat are all painted Gulf baby Blue with Orange decals painted on.
This bike has been fitted with all new – (Click below to view the products)
- Wheel Bearings
- Swinging Arm Bushes
- Mono Shock Linkage Bearings
- Sprocket Carrier Bearings
- Taper Roller Head Stock Bearings
- Front Brake Pad
- Rear Brake Shoes
- Chain and Sprocket Set
- Complete Cafe Racer Pea Shooter Exhaust
- Purpose made Downpipes with our Black Fibreglass Exhaust Wrap
- Koso GPS Digital Speedo
- Complete Cafe Racer Vincent Style Seat with a fitted Light and Deluxe Pad
- Complete Cafe Racer Lithium Ion Battery with the correct Charger fitted in a purpose made Battery Box
- Complete Cafe Racer (F7b) Indicators
- Complete Cafe Racer Rickman Short Front Mudguard on a specially made mounting
- Complete Cafe Racer Specially Designed Fly Screen
- Upside Down Front End
- A Braided Brake Hose
- Complete Cafe Racer Fully Adjustable Clip Ons
- Complete Cafe Racer Foot Pegs
- Complete Cafe Racer Handlebar Grips
As you can see this is a very good looking bike that rides well as good as it looks and draws a crowd in everywhere it goes. We are currently in the process of putting a few miles on this bike and has been excellent fun for Tony. V5 logbook is available and it also has 12 months MOT.
This bike is up for sale for £2495.99
If you are interested and want anymore information or want to arrange a viewing, please call 01142 508 421 or email email@example.com
Please note we can only take cash upon collection for this bike.